Autor: Prevence dětem
Basic First Aid Course suitable especially for parents (or nannies, au pairs, teachers etc.) of babies and young kids provided by the professional team of the Emergency Medical Services (both lecturers are specialists from the Paramedic Services).
The ENGLISH language course focused on prevention and how to provide first aid in emergency situations. The weekend lesson will take place in the beautiful training premises in the centre of historical Prague with easy access by public transport or car.
• Emergency line calling, how to communicate with an operator.
• Daily life situations – how to react in an emergency situation, such as:
– febrile seizures,
– accidents – fractures and soft tissue injuries,
– child and infant choking,
– bleeding first aid,
– dealing with unconsciousness,
– burns first aid, etc.
• CPR for adults, children and infants – cardiopulmonary resuscitation / indirect heart massage training.
The price: 1500 CZK per one person (or 2000 CZK per two persons – couple/parents).
– Certification of Completion.
– Basic study materials – printed version.
– Babysitting – if you are interested in babysitting, please confirm upon the reservation (number of children + age). THE NUMBER OF NANNIES AND KIDS FOR FREE BABYSITTING IS LIMITED.
– Surprise for your kids + POS materials for all attendants.
PLEASE RESERVE YOUR SEAT (until February 14th) VIA EMAIL at email@example.com
Look forward to meeting everyone interested in the first aid and their kids! https://www.facebook.com/prevencedetem
Next First Aid course in English will take place on Saturday 20 February and on Sunday 28 February, 2016 in Prague 1. Follow our website or Facebook – more details will be shared soon.
Please reserve your seat in advance (until February 14th) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to meeting everyone interested in the first aid and their kids!